- State of New Jersey (2015)
- State of New York (2015)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2015)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2015)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2015).
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law (2014)
- B.S., Urban Regional Studies, Cornell University (2009)
- New York City Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Arab American Bar Association
My experience with Aisha was very satisfactory. I was very nervous about the 'lawsuit' but Aisha was able to put my mind at rest.Marion
Thank you for all your attention with us... Very professional work, especially on your communication with us either by phone or letters. A very special thanks to Aisha Powell.G.L.
Aisha Postell handles insurance defense and coverage litigation, intellectual property matters, and commercial litigation and transactions. Ms. Postell is a graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law, where she concentrated her studies in Intellectual Property Law.
During law school Ms. Postell served as an Extern to the Honorable Martha T. Royster, Superior Court of New Jersey Civil Law Division. In addition, Ms. Postell has been recognized for her commitment to public service for her work through Seton Hall Laws award-winning Pro Bono Service Program.
In the Spring of 2016 Ms. Postell was on secondment in the London insurance market working with a leading Lloyds syndicate, handling a variety of U.S. claims, including homeowners liability, commercial property, and professional liability. During her secondment she was involved in the various phases of claims processing, including coverage analysis, claims investigation and adjustment, resolution strategy and litigation review and oversight. Ms. Postells work on secondment has given her invaluable insight into practical day to day claims operations of the London market and its interaction with the various participants in United States surplus lines insurance market.